Everyday we are challenged as parents to support and encourage our children through their everyday lives.
Here are some parenting ideas from Michael Grose, a leading parent educator and author of many books on the subject. His website is found at www.parentingideas.com.au.
Please click on the following links for some information on:
- Boosting self-esteem with encouragement
- Promoting a generous spirit in children
- Reading your student's report
- Raising the bar for your children
- Discipline without tears, fears or put-downs
- Resilient kids are resourceful kids
- Helping children talk about their feelings
- Helping kids to be positively optimistic
- Talking so kids will listen
- Family rituals and traditions
- Helping children make friends
- Making the most of the holidays